Sept 2018 28 Day KBs for Fat Loss Challenge
WHY TAKE THE CHALLENGE?
- Shed fat
- Gain lean muscle
- Increase confidence
- Get structure for your workouts and fitness program
- Learn new kettlebell skills
- Learn the basics of safe and effective KB training
- Be more functional
- Live a healthier life
- Get increased accountability
- Get plugged into an active kettlebell community
- Learn how to DIG DEEP AND NOT GIVE UP
- Starts Tuesday, Sept 4th
- I'll email you a new, very detailed workout plan every week for you to work from, with complete exercise descriptions, links to videos, etc.
- You will post every day during the Challenge in our private coaching group with your workout that you did to hold you accountable.
- I provide you with a detailed, done-for-you nutrition plan to follow so that you can make the most of the Challenge and get the best possible results.
- I am available, along with my assistant online KB coach, Sarai, at any time in that group for questions, help, video form critique, etc.
- You will get not only the training plan, but the coaching and accountability and community support you need for success!
- You need to have a kettlebell or two to do the workouts. You don’t need 5 or 10 or 20 or anything like that – but you do need one or two, ideally a 8k or 12k and a 16k or 20k for women, and a 12k or 16k and a 20k or 24k for men.
- You need to be able to commit the time to do the workouts. Three to four times per week, 20-30 minutes is what you’ll need.
- We have a complete meal planning guide we give to you when you sign up that tells you exactly how and what to eat – you need to be able to commit to following that for at least the 28 days, to really get the best results.
- You need to be SERIOUS about making a change, and be willing to come into the Challenge and the group with a positive, can-do attitude.
IF you are accepted (we DO read every application, and NOT all applicants are selected!) - the cost to join is $79.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY NOW!
If you had to guess, how much weight are you looking to lose?
None - just tone and lose inches
Why are you looking to do the September 2018 28 Day KBs for Fat Loss Challenge? Why now?
What are the biggest challenges you have in reaching your fitness and kettlebell training goals?
Do Not Fill This Out