28 Day KB Body Revival Challenge
The 28 Day KB Body Revival Challenge is BACK! ... and we are accepting applications, starting now.
If you are interested, please apply ASAP.
Only 24 open spots TOTAL!
28 Day Kettlebell Body Revival Challenge
- Kicks off Monday, May 7th, 2018
- 100% online / distance coaching program - I work with you closely, providing the workouts and the diet plan and the accountability and coaching and EVERYTHING you need to fast-track your results
- Minimum equipment requirement = one or two KBs, ideally a 8k or 12k and a 16k or 20k for women, and a 12k or 16k and a 20k or 24k for men
- NEW - we will be incorporating option BARBELL work (2 lifting days per week) for those who have equipment availability and desire to work it in. (This is strictly OPTIONAL and NOT a requirement of the program - but we are including this special "add-on" programming in this Challenge due to popular demand)
- Three to four times per week, 20-30 minutes is needed to complete the workouts
- Done-for-you meal plans will be provided - with 1500 and 2000 calories versions of "general balanced", paleo, and vegetarian meal diets to choose from. You must commit to 1) following one of these plans that best fits your goals, or 2) following your own alternate plan that you know works for you. Getting the diet component in check - in ADDITION to the workouts - is a huge part of getting the best possible results.
- Final requirement = be SERIOUS about making a change, and be willing to come into the Challenge and the group with a positive, can-do attitude
Submit your interest form below, we look forward to hearing from you!
– Forest Vance
Certified Kettlebell Instructor
Master of Science, Human Movement
If you had to guess, how much weight are you looking to lose?
None - just tone and lose inches
Why are you looking to do the 28 Day Kettlebell Body Revival Challenge? Why now?
What are the biggest challenges you have in reaching your fitness and kettlebell training goals?
Do Not Fill This Out